Syon House igloos is following all government advice to be Covid secure and will update our offering as official guidance evolves. We are closing at 22.00 as mandated by government.
We wish to make it clear – when the topic is business, you can still meet over a fabulous working lunch or dinner without the restriction of the ‘single household rule’, i.e. mixed households are permitted up to six guests. So within our unique igloos or beautiful Great Conservatory restaurant, you can enjoy a fabulous lunch or dinner with your colleagues.
We are implementing the following procedures:
- Limiting our overall venue capacity.
- Limiting the allowed number of guests per table.
- Marking physical distancing measurements throughout the venue.
- Keeping all tables physically distanced to current guidelines.
- Our service offering is TABLE SERVICE ONLY for food and drinks to reduce staff contact with guests. .
- Contactless payment only.
- Managing capacity within the toilet areas – queuing system will be in effect.
- Requiring reservations and booking to allow us to operate full track and trace.
- Setting time limits on bookings.
- 10.Installing public and staff sanitising locations.
- Requiring all staff to wash hands every time they enter venue, anytime they touch their face, and every 20 minutes.
- Implementing signage throughout the venue to remind guests to physically distance or wear face-coverings when appropriate.
- Operating a one-way traffic system on arrival throughout the venue.
- Dedicated cleaning staff disinfecting common touch points.
- Operating rigorous staff workstation cleaning between shift changeovers.
- We ask all guests to be mindful of maintaining physical distance with staff and other guests and to follow all recommended government advice.
Our hosts will be on hand to answer any questions and facilitate your visit.